About OVO Wroclaw
OVO Wroclaw is a new vision of urban living, one that reflects the dynamic and cosmopolitan nature of the city of Wroclaw. Work and leisure, the public and the intimate are enveloped within a single and unique architectural vision. OVO Wroclaw is a new portal, a place that embraces curiosity and innovation. A new kind of social network that can exist beyond the web.
Hilton Internal Recognitions
- Pride award, 2018 - Top performance in Quality and Brand Standards
- Top 3 Hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa for Excellence in Commercial Performance in 2018
World Travel Awards
- Leading Business Hotel in Poland 2019, nominee
- Leading Design Hotel in Europe 2019, nominee
- Travellers Choice, 2019
- Ranked as no. 6 of all luxury Hotels in Poland, 2019
- MIPIM Future Projects Award 2008 for Retail & Leisure, winner
- Award for best New Hotel in Poland, 2016
A special purpose vehicle set up to develop OVO Wrocław – a joint undertaking of the architect Asaf Gottesman, Angel Poland Group, Shuckie Ovadiah and Hoche Partners. Asaf Gottesman is a co- founder of GS Arch studio and Gottesman Architecture, specializing in projects that require innovative and interdisciplinary solutions. Angel Poland Group is one of Poland's largest property development companies. Shuckie Ovadiah has been active on the real estate markets for many years, and is also the CEO of the project.
Arch. Asaf Gottesman has founded Gottesman Architecture; a new entity dedicated to Architecture Led Developments. The company will continue to focus upon luxury residential and hospitality projects, as well as, mixed use developments that redefine the potential of selected sites and ensure both multiple values and extraordinary returns.
Gottesman–Szmelcman Architecture is an international practice that focuses upon projects requiring innovative, multi-disciplinary solutions. We have developed particular skills in the domains of hospitality, urban planning, mixed use residential developments, and in one-off iconic developments that tend to crystallize key issues and generate extraordinary values.
- OVO Wroclaw,DoubleTree by Hilton
- Dominikanska Gallery
- Museum of Architecture
- Academy of Fine Arts
- Slodowa Island
- Solny Square
- University of Wroclaw
- Spoleczny Square
- Panorama of the Battle of Raclawice
- Cathedral Island
- Wroclaw Opera
- National Forum of Music
ul. Podwale 83, 50-414 Wrocław